Trucking Accident Lawyer (LEGAL INFORMATION)
The Federal Highway Administration, part of the United States’ Department of Transportation, is the government agency responsible for the issuance, administration, and enforcement of Federal Motor Carrier Regulations (FMCSR). The FMCSRs are found at 49 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Parts 325, 350, and 382-399. The Hazardous Materials Regulations are found at 49 CFR Parts 100-180. In addition, 49 CFR Part 40 regulates drug and alcohol testing requirements for motor carriers.
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Driver Fatigue And Alertness Study
- Commercial Motor Carriers: DOT Is Shifting to Performance-Based Standards to Assess Whether Carriers Operate Safely – GAO/RCED-98-8 (.PDF Document)
- Transportation Statistics Annual Report, 1998
- Transportation in the United States: A Review (1997) – PDF Document
- Order Paper Copy